- All we do is cleaning and sealing of hardscapes. We are also certified by The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI).
- Our Equipment we only use 6 and 8 gallon per minute hot water pressure washers. Almost all others use 3-4 gallon per minute cold water machines. The difference – we get more than just the top layer of dirt but also the dirt in the capillaries of the hardscapes. The 6-8 GPM allows us a faster rate to wash out and off the debris and not get trapped back in it.
- Our Products We only use commercial grade sealers, not the products one can buy off the shelf at the big box hardware stores. We are certified by the major sealer and polymeric sand manufacturers in the industry (Techniseal, Surebond, Black Diamond Coatings & Belgard) and the most recommended company by the paver manufacturers in the metro Atlanta area.
- Our Personnel our staff has been with us since our inception in 2011. Industry trained and certified, we are the most educated. This matters in helping select the right products for your particular job and ensure it is done correctly.
- Our Customers 60% of our business is referrals from prior customers and industry contractors.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US:
“Thank you for your great customer service! You went above and beyond to get this job completed. You helped in ways most companies would have given up and walked away from. Customer service in my mind is one of the most important attributes to a company and you and your crew have nailed that. I appreciate your patience with us and talking us through your professional opinion to our job. We look forward to working with you in the future and will definitely pass your company onto family, neighbors and friends.”
Melissa K. (Milton, GA)
“Thank you for the thank you note and going the extra mile to make me a HAPPY customer. I love my patio! I'll call you in 3 years!! ”
Judy R. (Marietta, GA)
Incorrectly sealed or finished projects will cost you time, money, and convenience. Pavers, flagstone, travertine, or brick sealed incorrectly can be unattractive and expensive to fix. One sealer does not fit all projects, it takes experience to know what sealer is compatible with your project. It can cost twice as much to fix an improperly sealed project than to have done it right the first time.
We are licensed & insured!
Nobody else in metro Atlanta has close to the same experience and over 1,500 happy customers. You invested too much into your pavers, stone hardscapes to have it done wrong. Don’t let your pool deck, patio, driveway, walkways become an eye sore.